Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Change is Good

I am very excited for this blog right now :D


I created a Facebook Page dedicated to this blog so people can stay up-to-date on all my posts - and now I don't have to clutter my personal page to do it! I have also updated the look of the blog, something I have been thinking about for three weeks now. I liked the darker colors and the scheme I had going, but the white background definitely makes it easier on the eyes to read :)


I have several posts planned for this week, I would have written them by now, but I was more concerned about the launch of my Facebook page that I wanted to wait. I know that I owe recipes for the chicken enchiladas and whole wheat pretzel bagels. I may do a tutorial on homemade ice cream too :D I may also post a series on my current workout program that I introduced here.

Oh, that reminds me that at the top of the blog page, I now have a page dedicated to the recipe index so you can easily find something. And don't forget about the search tool on the right hand side of the page :)

You can find links to my Facebook page, Instagram, and Pinterest profiles on the upper right hand side. I would share my Twitter account (@slynndowney) but I haven't used Twitter in forever (other than to vote on The Voice!)

I have also provided links to my favorite blogs - the ones I check on a daily basis and whom I may have referenced in previous posts. They are great writers and have interesting, health/fitness-focused blog posts so check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment