Monday, July 21, 2014

In The Works

I don't really know why I haven't been able to buckle down and write lately. I have a lot of ideas for the blog, but I just haven't put anything down.

This is what I am planning to accomplish this week:

- the next installment of my L.O.V.E. series - the first post is HERE and the second post is HERE - it will include a recap of the next chapter of Sacred Marriage, a discussion of the first part of The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman, and some personal anecdotes. It will most likely be a long post, but a good read :)


- a fitness post - I previewed a picture of me lifting at the gym this weekend on my Facebook page - I want to showcase a full workout for you guys, including pictures, but it's a little difficult to take a selfie while you're bench pressing.. so I need Judah to accompany me to the gym sometime and help me out with that. So no promises it will come this week, but hopefully soon!


- a health post - since I did say I wanted to discuss health and fitness on this blog I will try to make it a weekly, or biweekly goal to post a post on that topic - plus it'll be good to keep my skills fresh since I still am unable to search for a job

- product review - Judah and I are trying this new protein powder from GNC so I wanna research it more and I'll blog about it :)



- a post about the West Virginia Penitentiary. Judah and I took a tour there yesterday and it was pretty interesting! Since I'm such a murder mystery lover, I found it cool. I want to do some research into the penitentiary so this post might be delayed a few weeks, but I will definitely get to it eventually



And I'll make sure to keep you all updated on Maple. She is becoming so friendly with us! You can hardly open the fridge without her wheeking for a treat and when I have her on the ground, she is becoming much more brave and coming up to us. Still no babies, but we have seen some kicks!  I'll leave you with this video clip I caught of her the other day... such a cutie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment