Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Crockpot Chicken and Broccoli

Dinner last night came out great!


Crockpot Chicken and Broccoli Over Rice (from Picky Palate)
     3 chicken breasts
     1 can cream of chicken soup
     1 can cheddar cheese soup
     1 cup chicken broth (I used half a bouillon cube + 1 cup water)
     1/2 tsp salt
     1/4 tsp cajun seasoning
     Cooked broccoli
     Rice

Mix the first six ingredients in your crockpot and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Shred the chicken and return it to the crockpot for a few more minutes. Cook the broccoli and rice. Plate the rice then top with the chicken and broccoli. You can add shredded cheese on top if you would like!

I didn't take pictures :( sorry! But it was delicious and Judah and I both got leftovers for today :) And considering how easy it is to make... this is definitely going into my dinner rotation!

I'll have to make sure to keep my camera ready tonight. I've been taking Maple out for 20-30 minutes at a time and letting her run around on the floor and she has been having a blast!! I'll make sure to have a more picture-ful update tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment